cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNA pdf certification recover help please

hosni.adnan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i passed my CCNA certification exam on march 3 2013, i ordered my CCNA printable certificate through email, and cisco sent me a mail in which there were a url where i can download the certificate, now 2 days ago my hard disk crashed and i lost all my data along with my PDF certificate. now when i went to the cisco link again to download the certificate it said that my 60 days to download the certificate is over. can somebody please tell me what should i do to get another download link or where can i get the printable certificate again?

9 Replies 9

johnlloyd_13
Level 9
Level 9

hi,

i'm sorry to hear your misfortune with your HD.

you'll need to order/pay for additional certificate request using this URL:

https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?ownername=cisco&usertype=candidate

hi jhon, thank you very much for your reply..i actually went to the site you gave me and ordered 1 PDF certificate and it cost me $0, i got a mail conferming that i ordered. is this ok?, now should i wait for the certicfication email to arrive?

i am confused because the 1st time when i passed and orderd the certificate i didn't got this confermation email rather after 5 days i got the electronic cert download link in a email

yeah, you'll need to wait at least 6-8 weeks but i think it also depends from which country/location you're in. i usually get mine within a month.

i got burned twice for choosing the PDF copy option and just lately updated my profile to request for hard copy certs.

you can actually contact/log case with cisco cert support to make a follow up using this link:

http://ciscocert.force.com/english

good luck and please remember to rate useful post and marked resolved if it helped you. thanks!

edit: for PDF cert request, i think it'll be sent to your email in 3-5 working days.

is there any  option to download our score card?

AFAIK you can't. testing center proctor should be handing out this to you (printed copy) after taking the exam.

if i missed the Mark sheet. then there is no way to get the mark sheet?

you should contact the testing center instead if they're still keeping it.

like i mentioned, this should should be handed out after your exam.

I was a student for CCNA certification in 2007 at Admas College Addis Ababa, after completing my course I was supposed  to have all 4 certificates of  CCNA printable certificates, however, I have gotten 1 that was CCNA (Router and Routing Basics  but the rest did not, Now here I am  to continue to the next level of the course so please send me the printable format of all CCNA certificate and the corresponding letters

Your prompt reply is Highly Appreciated 

Atakelt Dagnew  

pravatpusti
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sir Madam, 

I am Pravat Kumar Pusti,

Candidate id - 216474257

Registation id - 234719721

Exam Number - 640-802

Passed - 13 mar 2010.

Please send me my ccna certificate. My emeil id - bapi1anita@gmail.com

Mobile no 91-6371338559.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card