Kindly recommend the Best study material /books for Switching paper

for both BCMSN 642 812

and SWITCH 642-813

Bye

Sohail

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Sohail,

>> since i did my CCNA from Prometric and CCNP paper 642 901 from Vue but while checking from my vue login it doesnot show amy details pertaining to my CCNA certification

This is normal it is the same for me VUE exam history contains only the exams I've given with VUE, what is important is to have your cisco id associated to the VUE account so that new passed exams will count for your  progress.

in the Cisco web site there is a link to the certification tracking web site and there you will be able to see that your CCNA is still there.

Hope to help

Giuseppe

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello Soahil,

Cisco press books are usually a good reference, the two exams are similar in content from same authors you can find

see SWITCH

http://www.ciscopress.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=1587202433

or  BCMSN

http://www.ciscopress.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=1587201712

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Hi

Giuseppe

Thanks alot for the URLs

since i did my CCNA from Prometric and CCNP paper 642 901 from Vue but while checking from my vue login it doesnot show amy details pertaining to my CCNA certification

Any help in this regards

take care

sohail

Hello Sohail,

>> since i did my CCNA from Prometric and CCNP paper 642 901 from Vue but while checking from my vue login it doesnot show amy details pertaining to my CCNA certification

This is normal it is the same for me VUE exam history contains only the exams I've given with VUE, what is important is to have your cisco id associated to the VUE account so that new passed exams will count for your  progress.

in the Cisco web site there is a link to the certification tracking web site and there you will be able to see that your CCNA is still there.

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card