Certain internet pages results in a Page not found/DNS error
Hi, I'm in the process of changing set of 3Com Office Connect Secure routers, to a Cisco 871 routers, I have a DSL modem connection (SpeedStream 5667 modem). With the 3com I have no problem accesing the internet, but when i swap to the cisco, the pppoe connection is brought online, internal pc can browse the internet, but there are some pages that result in a "page not found/ DNS error like" page error message. One example of this is that I can access the cisco.com initial page (probably, because is on cache), but if i try to access a link, it won't resolve. I have tried other pages (i.e. google.com) do a search, and bring back the results, try to access one of the links and it don't resolve. Switch back to the 3com and all works well. Any hints ?...
reason for change? I need to pass multicast traffic within the vpn tunnels that i have, and with the 3com that is not possible, have the advanced ip services ios image.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.