cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Circuit ID Question.

stonnet72
Level 1
Level 1

How can I find out the Circuit ID of a T1 line without calling my ISP? Is this at all possible. I have a bunch of T1 circuits and I am trying to find out the CKT ID info without going to the individual sites. Any advice?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

stonnet72 wrote:

How can I find out the Circuit ID of a T1 line without calling my ISP? Is this at all possible. I have a bunch of T1 circuits and I am trying to find out the CKT ID info without going to the individual sites. Any advice?

Thank you

Unless you have included it in the running-config under the interface description or have the paperwork you can't find this information out from the CLI.

Jon

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

stonnet72 wrote:

Thank you

Unless you have included it in the running-config under the interface description or have the paperwork you can't find this information out from the CLI.

Jon

You are right Jon. That is the only option.

You are right Jon. That is the only option.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card