Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Circuit ID Question.

How can I find out the Circuit ID of a T1 line without calling my ISP? Is this at all possible. I have a bunch of T1 circuits and I am trying to find out the CKT ID info without going to the individual sites. Any advice?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Blue

Re: Circuit ID Question.

stonnet72 wrote:

How can I find out the Circuit ID of a T1 line without calling my ISP? Is this at all possible. I have a bunch of T1 circuits and I am trying to find out the CKT ID info without going to the individual sites. Any advice?

Thank you

Unless you have included it in the running-config under the interface description or have the paperwork you can't find this information out from the CLI.

Jon

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Blue

stonnet72 wrote:

Thank you

Unless you have included it in the running-config under the interface description or have the paperwork you can't find this information out from the CLI.

Jon

You are right Jon. That is the only option.

You are right Jon. That is the only option.

Views
Helpful
Replies