Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 1811 Dial Backup

Greetings

I need to create a dial Back up connection that comes from a Cisco 1811 running c181x-adventerprisek9-m 12.4 (6)T7.

The router has 1 interface connected that communicates with the Home Branch through a service provider. The router has a VPN connection with a router of the same version.

Since the first router is distant and i have been having problems with the line i need to create a dial backup configuration that automaticaly will dial the Service Provider Router that connects directly to my Home Branch and after that i need to create a VPN form my remote Router to my Home Branch Router.

Any help please

Also of secondary importance, is it possible that when the dial backup is on i can allow only one PC to communicate with the Home Branch

Thanks for you help

1 REPLY

Re: Cisco 1811 Dial Backup

I have an 1811 configured for dial back-up with the following attached configuration. The only problem is that I need the cable from our DSL provider to be physically unplugged before dial back-up kicks in. Maybe this will help you :

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content