Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 2811 and WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 - Reliability 255/255 issues

JORGE RODRIGUEZ
Level 10
Level 10

Hi all,

I have resently upgraded one of our area border router(ospf) from a 2620 model to a 2811. I had two point-to-point T1s one connecting to the backbone and another to another ABR.

Febore I upgraded the router I had monitor the traffic from both T1s for about one moth to sort of have a baseline of its traffic which is mosthly RDP connections and minor file transfers. Both T1's reliability were 11/255 for txload and 2/255 for rxload.

After the upgrade to the 2811 I have noticed that one of the two T1 connecting to another ABR is constantly at 250/255 for txload and 70/255 for rxload, and it has been as such constantly since the upgrade, also there are no CRC errors/Collisions/throttles/runs/or gianst seen so I know the line is clean and this wan confirmed by the provider after I requested T1 monitoring.

My LAN interfaces on the new 2811 are 1/255 rx and 5/255 tx so I know there is not much LAN traffic going on.

Router IOS version 12.4(3f)

What could be causing this anomality?

Thanks

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez
1 Reply 1

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

It look like problem related to Bug ID - CSCsb00129. Try Upgrade 12.4(11.3).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card