Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 2811 Router + Linksys RV082 VPN tunnel

I am trying to make site to site vpn from my Linksys Rv082 VPN router to Cisco 2811 Router,

Please advise any proper document,

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Cisco 2811 Router + Linksys RV082 VPN tunnel

Hello,

I assume that you want to set up an IPsec tunnel. Please note that the IPsec is a large topic and there are many ways to configure a single task, and of course, a single guide cannot cover all possibilities but as a starter I suggest reading this example:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps221/products_configuration_example09186a008073e078.shtml

Best regards,

Peter

Re: Cisco 2811 Router + Linksys RV082 VPN tunnel

Hello,

I try several configuration to make a "correct" Site-to-site VPN between a RV082 (Firmware 2.0.0.19) and a Cisco 2811 (firmware advsecurity 12.4(15)T9 - using SDM interface)

A each time the VPN work correctly.... during few minutes and after it was impossible to ping (for example) anything... But the VPN statuts still connected !!!

If anyone know where I can find a tutorial, it 'll very helpfull for me...

Best regards

Nicolas

Add :

When the "tunnel breack" :

From the RV082 LAN : I can't do nothing (no ping, and anything else) and when I try a traceroute, it take a wrong way (hope to the internet instead of vpn...). Of course I can't ping the 2811 Lan interface...

From the 2811 LAN : I can only ping the RV082 Lan interface (192.168.0.1) and can't ping any other LAN machine

BUT I still access to them (Web interface, Display remote (like VSM or Dameware) !!! it's very strange !

If I restart the VPN (from the RV082) all return good... during 3-4 minutes...

Views
Helpful
Replies