cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Uccx Outbound

Tutu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i have an agent call center and i have uploaded some numbers via the campaign, i want them to be able to make calls automatically from their agent desktop application. How is that achievable ?

5 Replies 5

Anwar khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

If you are looking for internal outbound call just create phone books from finesse administrator as per your requirement and assign those phone books to specific team of agents..

if you are looking for external outbound calls then you have to assign calling search space and create outbound configuration from uccx administration page.

Rate if its somehow helpful to you..

How do i do that for external outbound calls ?

How can my agents make calls to those customer numbers automatically, i presume they are outbound numbers ?

Hello,

do you have the premium license uploaded ? The outbound subsystem should appear n the subsystems menu of CCX.

Follow the steps as described in the link below:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_0/configuration/guide/UCCX_BK_W1AF9DDD_00_uccx-admin-guide-10-0/UCCX_BK_W1AF9DDD_00_uccx-admin-guide-10-0_chapter_01100.html#UCCX_TK_C1EDA604_00

Hi yes i do have a premium license. And i have already done all those steps but after importing the contacts to outbound csq the calls dont go through.
What am i missing ?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: