Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO1905-SEC/K9 Ordering Issue

Syed Farhan Ali
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Team,

I am trying to run the configuration for CISCO1905-SEC/K9 Router on the CCW but unable to configure it there. Is this product EoL/EoS? If yes, I am unable to find any documentary evidence on the Cisco Website. If somebody has it, please share.

Alternately, if its a configuration problem in CCW, please let me know.

I have attached a snapshot of the issue.

Regards,

Farhan.

6 Replies 6

Dragan Ilic
Level 4
Level 4

No problem with configuring that router on CCW...see attach...

HTH,

Dragan

HTH,
Dragan

I am still having the same issue, unable to configure on CCW.

Is this has something to do with my Cisco ID Priviliges?

Regards,

Farhan.

I don't think so...can you put just 1905 in "Find products..." option and then you will be given everything about cisco 1905. From there you can select your SEC part number.

Give it try - it should work...

BR,

Dragan

HTH,
Dragan

Dear Dragan,

I tried but unable to do so.

Please see the attached snapshot.

Regards,

Farhan.

Well i have 12 results from same search...definitelly something with CCO account or your country specific...first time seeing this smiley

Anyway you can go with REMAN (remanufactured) option for 516$...it's the same router and I think you can get support services for that also. That's the only option right now for you...

BR,

Dragan

HTH,
Dragan

joagusti
Level 1
Level 1

It is available in Latin America and select countries within the Asia Pacific region only.

Source:

Cisco 1905 Serial Integrated Services Router

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/1905-serial-integrated-services-router-isr/index.html

Regards,

John Agustin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card