cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIT question

stephtchoko
Level 3
Level 3

I 'm not sure about answer i find in my book.

First Columb

A-Cabe tester

B-Bert

C-Network Monitor

D-Modeling software

E-TDR

F-Protocol analyer

1-Analyse design

2-Analyse DTE-DCE communications

3-capture , decods packets

4-Locate crosstalk

5-Locate cable fault

6-Profile lan trafic

My answer:

A-4

B-2

C-6

D-1

E-5

F-3

Any suggest 'll be appreciated

Regards.

8 Replies 8

mounir.mohamed
Level 7
Level 7

Dear,

The above answers is right, i did the same in my one week ago CIT exam and i passed the exam 1000/1000 so i'm dead sure i was write :)

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

jackyoung
Level 6
Level 6

Please advise the question......

Jack,

I think the question was to match the tools in one column with the corresponding functions on the other.

ANyway the answer seems to be perfect to me

Narayan

Thanks. Narayan, sorry I overlooked it.... :p The ans. looks fine to me too.

stephtchoko
Level 3
Level 3

I try cit examen today, and fail. I don't know if all tesking response are true, because i have a good score when i try tesking cit.

Please, sombody can help me ?

Regards.

Hi Friend,

i suggest you read books and get your concepts right. Lot of online documentation is available on the cisco web site and google.

I have seen a lot of errors in testking and i use it only to get a feel of questions that are asked in the exam.

Narayan

ok.

How can i test my self. I have cisco press but it don't have a same policy as exam. Exam is base on log and show interpretation. If you don't see how to interprete show isakmp before , i 'll be difficult to interpret, the cisco press is based on troubeshooting concept.

Any suggest 'll be appreciated.

Regards.

IMO, if you have already know the exam will be based on what type of question, then try to look for the information of these information. e.g. try to seach the "show" and "show log" information and examples in the Cisco web. It can tell you a lot. The basic principle is to understand the structure of the result of "show" command. If you have a router/switch, try to enter those commands w/ different parameters to observe the results. just my 2 cents.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card