Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citrix Remote Access

We are using Citrix Presentaion Server 4.0. Our users connected to lan use ICA client or Internet Explorer to access apps. My remote users are telecommuters and a branch office. Both types of remote users were getting disconnected after 15 minutes. I modified Keepalive parameters in IIS for Citrix web access. This resolved issue for telecommuters getting disconnected. My lan subnet is 10.1.0.0/C and my branch office is 10.3.0.0/C. These users access Citrix server with Internet Explorer but I continue to get timed out. It seems my keepalive is not getting to my branch office subnet. I have 2 Cisco 1600 routers running IOS 12.0. Below is a config. Both routers are configured the same.

Current configuration:

version 12.0

service timestamps debug uptime

service timestamps log uptime

service tcp keepalive in

service tcp keepalive out

service password-encryption

!

ip domain name test.com

ip subnet-zero

!

!

interface Ethernet0

ip address 10.1.0.253 255.255.255.0

no ip redirects

no ip unreachables

no ip directed-broadcast

no ip proxy-arp

no cdp enable

!

interface Serial0

ip address 192.168.4.2 255.255.255.0

ip directed-broadcast

!

router rip

network 10.0.0.0

network 192.168.4.0

!

ip classless

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.1.0.51

ip route 10.3.0.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.4.1

no ip http server

Thanks

Danny

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Citrix Remote Access

i ve tested a cirix metafrane xp before for a remote location it worked just fine, but the keepalives you r talking about did you mean the keepalives of the line or of tcp ...

i think there s a ICA prameter to check that disconnects them out after a while of inactivity, what you can do isolate the problem just keep doing someting from the client till the timeout expires and see if you get disconnected ?

Re: Citrix Remote Access

I have resolved issue for remote users via Internet using IE. This problem is isolated to users on subnet 10.3.0.0/C connecting to 10.1.0.0/C. It seems as if keepalives are not received by users at branch office.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content