Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

configured router eigrp but does not appear in sh run

Hi,

I configured router eigrp and associated configs on a 2821 with 12.4 ios but the eigrp config does not show in do show run | beg router eigrp or sh ip protocols. pls help

6 REPLIES

Re: configured router eigrp but does not appear in sh run

Does it show up in run without the filter? Can you do a sh ip route and see eigrp routes there? What about "sh ip eigrp neighbors" or "sh ip eigrp ?"

HTH,

John

HTH, John *** Please rate all useful posts ***

Hi,

It does not show anything in sh ip protocols , then in show run or in show ip eigrp neighbors . But the router takes in the command and associated eigrp commands . Bit does not show in any of the output.

Can you post "sh ver"?

John

hi ,

really sorry .. dont have it currently ..was a 12.4 and 2811 series ... what i am suspecting is a bug in the ios .. Have you heard this sort of ios behaviour ?

Thanks

Actually I have. I have an 871W that allowed me to configure EIGRP, but it wouldn't show up. I realized that the feature set of the IOS that I had didn't support EIGRP, so I had to update it. You may want to look into that.

HTH,

John

It shouldn't happen on a 2800. I have never seen it happen. SOme specific EIGRP related commands may not show but not the entire routing protocol config, i.e., after "router eigrp XXX".

I have seen "log neighbor-changes" disappear before.

Views
Helpful
Replies