Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Configuring "PBR Support for Multiple Tracking Options" on Cat3550

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the "PBR Support for Multiple Tracking Options" feature on a Cat3550 with 2.2(25)SEB4 IOS software. I'm following the example in document ID: 48003, but my switch does not accept the command "verify-availability" while configuring the "ip next-hop".

Is there any alternative command that I should use according to my IOS version?

I also tried to configure the same feature on a 2600 router with 12.4(4)T IOS, using the "ip sla" command instead of "rtr", but I haven't find the right commands. Have you got any example that can be a help to me?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES

Re: Configuring "PBR Support for Multiple Tracking Options" on C

Hi,

I've attached a document. Have a look at it, might help.

Regards,

AbhisheK

Please rate all posts!!!

Thank you AbhisheK for you replay,

I had already seen that document, but I had to stop at step 7, because the router does not accept the line "track 123 rtr 1 reachability".

"rtr" is not an allowed command after "track xxx", but I can't find an alternative valid command.

Silvia

Silvia,

To choose the correct IOS which supports, rtr, tracking and PBR you can use IOS feature navigator. Below is the url:

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

Choose select by feature and add all the required features you want

I did it,

the IOS 12.2(25)SEB4, feature set IP Service (which I have), supports PBR, IP SLA and RTR, but it doesn't accept the command "set ip next-hop verify-availability A.B.C.D track xxx" written in the example document.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content