cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

controller T1 - invalid input detected

publigroupe
Level 1
Level 1

So i have a Cisco1841 router. Cisco suggested that i downgrade the IOS to (12.4.25b

c1841-advipservicesk9-mz.124-25b.bin) in order to support IPSEC. Now i get an invalid input detected when i try to configure controller t1 0/0/0. Could this be an issue with the IOS?

4 Replies 4

cisco steps
Level 1
Level 1

b4 you configure the controller you need to spesify the card type

card type T1 0 0

controller T1 0/0/0

framing (esf or sf )

line code (b8zs or ami)

cable length long xxdb

Hope this helps

pls rate

clifton

It is possible that it is a problem with the version of IOS that you changed to. Some of the controller cards need 12.4T and it looks like you changed to 12.4 mainline. Without knowing which specific card you are using it is difficult to know what its version requirements are. Can you post the specific card? (if you are not sure what card it is, then show diag is a good place to fine it)

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Rick-

Thanks for your post. I'm using 2 WIC-1DSU-T1-V2

clifton

From what I see in Cisco documentation your WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 should be supported in 12.4 mainline. So it looks like there may be some other issue. Was this card installed and working before you changed versions of code?

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: