My current network is connected ASA on the top level. Asa is connected with different routers in a different network. For a testing purpose I want to make a DR side nearby location which is around 2 km range. I can connect the DR side through a Dark Fiber from my HO.
In the worst case scenarios if my HO fails I want to operate the whole system through DR side. For this I have some queries please go through it.
1. I want to operate only most important 2-3 vlan networks out of 15 networks in the worst situation. For this is only another ASA and some routers with same version/parts/iso/license sufficient.
2. Will only active and passive concepts sufficient for this purpose.
3. What do I have to take care of?
4. Where can I find the more resources for this purpose?
5. What is needed when I have to make DR on a far site where dark fiber is not possible? How is this obtained ? Will L2v3 help me on this.
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3.
16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted
towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are
looking for early feedback from customers befor...
Introduction Featured Speakers Luis Espejel is the Telecommunications
Manager of IENova, an Oil & Gas company. Currently he works with Cisco
IOS® and Cisco IOS XE platforms, and NX to some extent. He has also
worked as a Senior Engineer with the Routing P...
In this session you can learn more about Layer 3 multicast and the best
practices to identify possible threats and take security measures. It
provides an overview of basic multicast, the best security practices for
use of this technology, and recommendati...