Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

DMVPN DUAL HUB SINGLE CLOUD CONFIGURATION EXAMPLE

Hi,

I am looking for a simple configuration for a dmvpn network running eigrp with two hubs on a single cloud.

Do i just create two nhs entries, nhrp map entries, and two multicast entries on the spoke router tunnel interfaces?  And on the hub routers add a delay on the tunnel interfaces for the one i prefer to be the secondary?

I am looking for confirmation and any other tweaks i need to make. i cant seem to find any examples.

Thanks in advance!!

5 REPLIES

HelloTry here -Dual

Hello

Try here -

Dual DMVPN

res

Paul

Please don't forget to rate any posts that have been helpful. Thanks.

Thanks Paul, I have looked

Thanks Paul, I have looked over this design guide as this was the fist place i went.  however, i cannot find a configuration example for dual hub/single cloud.

i see the high level design and know you can do it. smiley  but it doesnt show what the configuration would look like...unless i am just reading over it.

Thanks

Hello Chuckholley, did you

Hello Chuckholley, did you ever find a configuration example  for a dmvpn network running eigrp with two hubs on a single cloud?   I am getting ready to deploy this type of configuration and have not found any examples.  The DMVPN design guide shows a diagram of this type of network but no configuration examples.  I think I am just going to test this is my lab and see how it works out.

I know this is an old thread

I know this is an old thread ....

but did anyone have any joy with a config examples?

i have found some bits and pieces nothing nice and tidy. ideally looking for dual hubs with single clound.

Thanks

Mark

Views
Helpful
Replies