Views
Helpful
Replies

DMVPN DUAL HUB SINGLE CLOUD CONFIGURATION EXAMPLE

chuckholley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am looking for a simple configuration for a dmvpn network running eigrp with two hubs on a single cloud.

Do i just create two nhs entries, nhrp map entries, and two multicast entries on the spoke router tunnel interfaces?  And on the hub routers add a delay on the tunnel interfaces for the one i prefer to be the secondary?

I am looking for confirmation and any other tweaks i need to make. i cant seem to find any examples.

Thanks in advance!!

5 Replies 5

Hello

Try here -

Dual DMVPN

res

Paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Thanks Paul, I have looked over this design guide as this was the fist place i went.  however, i cannot find a configuration example for dual hub/single cloud.

i see the high level design and know you can do it. smiley  but it doesnt show what the configuration would look like...unless i am just reading over it.

Thanks

Hello Chuckholley, did you ever find a configuration example  for a dmvpn network running eigrp with two hubs on a single cloud?   I am getting ready to deploy this type of configuration and have not found any examples.  The DMVPN design guide shows a diagram of this type of network but no configuration examples.  I think I am just going to test this is my lab and see how it works out.

I know this is an old thread ....

but did anyone have any joy with a config examples?

i have found some bits and pieces nothing nice and tidy. ideally looking for dual hubs with single clound.

Thanks

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card