cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi I'm trying to extended a L2 segment using MPLS L2vpn over GRE. I am able to establish the tunnel and get ospf and mpls adjacency also the xconnect between the peer is up but my 2 test pc cant reach each other. This is my PE3 config.interface Gigab...

Facing issue with VRRP, when upstream router5 initiate traffic for downstream router6 then return traffic is not following VRRP VIP as Gateway. In my case switch2 is master and switch3 is standby.If Router6 initiate the traffic then VRRP working fine...

Hi All,We have a URL which resolves to particular public ip and performance of that website is slow than expected from our office . We have a P2P link from office to DataCentre and from DataCentre it exits to internet. We observed the performance was...

Hi, we have a WAN and VSAT connection to one of the site. WAN is primary and VSAT is secondary link.We have dedicated router for WAN and VSAT. VSAT link is connected to one of the LAN access switch.Could you please help me, what kind of configuration...

inhamit_0-1713245875089.png
inhamit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently having trouble with a packet tracer project. I can't ping the s0/1/0 (10.1.1.1) interface on Router 0 from my Cisco ASA device. If you can take a look at my project to see what I am doing wrong any help would be greatly appreciated.I en...

jchain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloHave recently moved into the world of ACI, which we're starting to utilise more and more.One of the things which we're trying to do at the moment, is to add a Meraki SD-WAN onto our network in for some remote sites.I have created L3OUT networks ...

Good day all;I am trying to add an new vlan I created to an existing VRF connection.   This new vlan will connect directly to my existing AWS connection...so: L2 switch(new subnet1) --Trunk-->L3 switch (new vlan)  + existing vlan ---BGP --> AWS So wh...

gurowar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS Throttling?

I have a location with a 50Mbps MPLS Circuit. I have been investigating reports of slowness and I have found on their WAN interface a bandwidth of 5000. This interface also has a QoS policy set on it. The QoS policy has a cir 10000000 (bps). I believ...

ryders1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Everyone,Def need some advice on this...it just won't work!Setup is basically: LAN Switch has a direct SDWAN connection from Port 1 on the Velo with DHCP Relay enabled on the Internal Subnet Address of say 172.16.1.150 to the S2S DHCP Server on 1...

PJ123 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Dear community,I have a lab with 3 routers. R3,R4 and R5. R3 and R5 have bgp configuration as below. I have eigrp 100 running on all the routers and there is reachiblity to all IPs. R4 is BETWEEN R3 and R5. why can't a bgp session be formed between R...

Isaac001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes