I called verizon numorous times and the first time they found a problem with a CO cwitch in the path. 2 weeks later same issue happened and they saw erros on the line but the remote router could loop to the optera switch in my building fine. Now if I set my end to loop back they saw packet loss. So we started to think cabling/hardware on my end. Our DS3 is conencted via coax. So I took a coupler and conencted te Tx to the Rx. Did a extended ping of 50000 and with the following data patterns 0x1111 / 2222 .......
100 % successful.
So we looped the cable on the CO switch in our building and they were able to run clean. When we connected everything back it worked fine. The issue was gone.
Well the problem came back again and verizon sent a tech out to look at their switch in our building. No issue found but the next morning again it was working fine. This was last week and today the problem came back. we are getting slow speeds int surf. About 15-30 % packet loss on the line and we are only sending about 2 megs of traffic on it. So we are not maxing it out.
Has anyone ever seen this or had this problem because the carrier keeps saying its nothing and this problem keeps coming back.
To troubleshoot line code events Ensure that the equipment on the remote end of the 75 ohms coaxial cable sends a T3 signal with B3ZS line code.Check the 75 ohms coaxial cable integrity by looking for breaks or other physical abnormalities in the cable. Replace the cable, if necessary.Rerfer URL
Question We run asr9001 with XR 6.1.3, and we have a very long delay to
login w/ SSH 1 or 2 to the device compare to IOS device. After
investigation, the there is 1s delay between the client KEXDH_INIT and
the server (XR) KEXDH_REPLY. After debug ssh serv...
Introduction The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior when the V-bit (Virtual-link bit) is
present in a non-backbone area. The V-bit is signaled in Type-1 LSA only
if the router is the endpoint of one or ...
Hi, I am seeing quite a few issues with patch install and wanted to
share my experience and workaround to this. Login to admin via CLI, then
access root with the “shell” command Issue “df –h” and you’ll probably
see the following directory full or nearly ...