Views
Helpful
Replies

eigrp hub and spoke question

pamirian76
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

I,m working with gns3 to setup a test environment.

3 routers, 2 of them are hubs and the last one is a spoke.

with the 2 routers I'm just giving a default route to my spoke which is also just a stub router. then the stub is simply pushing to the hubs a summary.

now what I would like to do with the hubs is decide if on the spoke tunnel0 or tunnel1 gets used. right now they both have the same priority but I would like to be able with the hubs to make that decision.

so basically on hub I change something and it makes spoke #24 use tunnel 0 to hub 1 instead of tunnel 1 to hub 2.

hope I,m clear

also if possible please give me an example.

thanks.                  

2 Replies 2

dslice
Level 1
Level 1

now what I would like to do with the hubs is decide if on the spoke tunnel0 or tunnel1 gets used. right now they both have the same priority but I would like to be able with the hubs to make that decision.

so basically on hub I change something and it makes spoke #24 use tunnel 0 to hub 1 instead of tunnel 1 to hub 2.

###ds How are sending the default from hub to spoke? Summaries? Redistributed locally? Propagated from elsewhere?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Lee Shouse
Level 1
Level 1

Have you tried changing the delay on your tunnel interfaces to make one route look better than the other?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card