cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FR question

The_guroo_2
Level 2
Level 2

guys i m bit confuse about FR.......why we use sub-interfaces in FR (the reason is if i have to connect to multiple points) now i have seen a diagram in which is hub and spoke .......now everyone is using physical and in the cloud FR is seprating it between huba nd spoke.....now when we use this sort of connection if this is possible why we split the main interface in to two??? i cant get my head around it......secondly on spokes there is a command no inverse arp why is that???? thridly why we use broadcast command by the end of static mapping??? thanks guys

1 Reply 1

Calin C.
Level 5
Level 5

Hello!

I strongly recommend you to read Frame-relay documentation and focus on point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, hub and spoke, FR PVC and maps.What you ask here is not a solution to a problem but somebody to teach you Frame-Relay.

All your questions will have fine answer after you read some FR documentation. Here is good starting point: http://www.ciscopress.com/articles/article.asp?p=170741 but there is a lot of documentation online.

Cheers,

Calin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: