Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

GSR XFP and SIP/SPA question

Hi Guys,

I have couple questions regarding GSR XR 12000.

1) can I use XFP (XFP-10GLR-OC192SR - Multirate XFP module for 10GBASE-LR and OC192 SR-1) on a 10G LAN PHY SPA (SPA-1X10GE-L-V2 - Cisco 1-Port 10GE LAN-PHY Shared Port Adapter) ? From the dynamic configuration tool it seems that it can support STM64/10G WAN PHY and LAN PHY. I just need a confirmation.

2) For SIP-601 I tried to put together SPA-1X10GE-WL-V2 and SPA-OC192POS-XFP, but it gives me the error. Is there a reason these cards cannot run together in the same SIP-601. I have tried configuration for two of the same kind and it works.

Best reagrds and thanks.

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: GSR XFP and SIP/SPA question

Hello,

you can find the datasheet for all the supported XFP for the SPA-1X10GE-L-V2 at the following URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps6267/product_data_sheet0900aecd804dc62d.html

For the second problem, which error do you get when inserting both SPA-1X10GE-WL-V2 and SPA-OC192POS-XFP at the same time ?

Best regards

Views
Helpful
Replies