I have an 851 router which has a very basic configuration on it. Everything seems to be configured correctly, however I am having trouble accessing my web server. I can only get to it some of the time. The rest of the time it times out.
It seems like something is bouncing. When I can get to it, I can access everything easily for about 30 seconds. Then I can't get to it for a couple of minutes and then I can get to it again for another 30 seconds (or so) and so on.
I don't have access to the config at the moment.
- the web server can get out to the internet consistantly
- the DNS does resolve to the correct address for my web server
- everything seems to go out fine. The trouble seems to be incoming traffic only.
- through the SDM gui configuation manager, I chose the "high" option for the firewall security.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.