Help me to find the required Wireless access point
I am in search of a access point with below specification, so please let me know that which model has this functionalities.
. Wireless Access Point:
* No of port should be 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet
* Standard should be IEEE 802.11g, IEEE802.11b, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3af(PoE), 802.1q(VLAN) , 802.1X(Security authentication), 802.11i ready (Security WPA2), 802.11e ready (wireless QoS), 802.11F(Wireless roaming)
* LEDs should be power, PoE, Wireless, Ethernet
* Web Management should be built-in web user interface for easy browser-based configuration (HTTP/HTTPS)
* SNMP Support should be SNMP version 1, 2c, 3
* Operation modes should be access point made, point to point bridge mode, point to point multipoint bridge mode, repeater mode
* External antennas should be 2 (omni directional) SMA detachable
* Security should be WEP 64-bit/128-bit, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-ENT, WPA2-ENT
* Access Control should be wireless connection control: MAC-based
* Wireless Security monitor should be Intrusion alarms(e.g. rogue client detected, spoofed MAC address) Denial-of-service alarms (e.g. duration attack, association table full) vulnerability alarms (e.g. access point is not using encryption, access point is broadcasting SSID)
* Power should be 12V 1A DC input, and IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE. Maximum power draw should be 3.36W
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3.
16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted
towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are
looking for early feedback from customers befor...
Introduction Featured Speakers Luis Espejel is the Telecommunications
Manager of IENova, an Oil & Gas company. Currently he works with Cisco
IOS® and Cisco IOS XE platforms, and NX to some extent. He has also
worked as a Senior Engineer with the Routing P...
In this session you can learn more about Layer 3 multicast and the best
practices to identify possible threats and take security measures. It
provides an overview of basic multicast, the best security practices for
use of this technology, and recommendati...