Views
Helpful
Replies

High end routing platforms - Training

thedinuka
Level 1
Level 1

HI

I'm working as a network design engineer for the service provider market, and have to design solutions which in most of the times incorporate 7200, 7300, 7600, GSR ,ASR etc.

Does any one know of a good training for this type of platforms. Basically the training should cover the platforms in general, their capabilities and short comings, box positioning and some case studies. Training preferably from a Cisco certified learning partner

Thnks

6 Replies 6

satish_zanjurne
Level 4
Level 4

Training Partner is the company which provides the Cisco Training.

"Training Partner is the company which provides the Cisco Training."

Not clear what you meant from this ?

Hi name of the Comany is " Training Partners"

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There might be some PEC training, you would have to look there. I don't know of any training classes and I doubt there are. Here are some things that I use to sell products.

The data sheets for the routers.

The SRND's.

The Router Quick Guide.

Experience.

Here's a link that should help getting the above.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/routers/networking_solutions_products_unified_wan_services_platforms.html

thanks collin

I have the first three of the list. Experience matters a lot truly and that's what I lack a bit. See.. we had a great set of engineers (with a lot of experience)until recently, but they left seeking a better world :). All of a sudden I'm faced with questions to which answers I do not know.

Company is willing to invest in training, the only thing is I can't find any even in PEC.

Guess tis On the job training at its max for me.

There is 'Cisco Learning Partner' Locater tool on the Cisco website, You can use that to find a learning partner near your location.

Regards

Farrukh

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card