Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

how to allow ftp connections from externla users through Cisco 2951?

My apologies to Reza and Julio.

I was having trouble replying.It gave me an error when I was trying to send you a screenshot of the configs.And then I accidentally clicked on Correct Answer.So, I could not do anything apart from starting a new thread. Sorry guys, I'm new to this forum. Need to learn how to navigate.

Well, coming back to my issue, let me describe it again for those who haven't read my previous post. I have a new Cisco 2951 router and I am trying to configure it for external users to connect to an internal ftp server. I created a firewall and added rules so as to allow ftp connections from the outside to the internal ftp server. I configured NAT so as to allow incoming connections through the router. I have been unsuccessful so far in trying to make this ftp connection work.

I am using a zone-based firewall and for the particular ftp rule, the action is inspect so as to allow stateful inspection of packets. Please see the screenshot below:

cisco configs.PNG

Any ideas as to why it's not working?Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: how to allow ftp connections from externla users through Cis

Errrr ... why are you doing this?

This is your second post of the same topic.  Can you please furnish your "sh run" output and post the output into your first post?

how to allow ftp connections from externla users through Cisco 2

Sorry guys, but I am having trouble replying to my post..It comes up with an error message asking me to try again..

Re: how to allow ftp connections from externla users through Cis

Sorry guys, but I am having trouble replying to my post..It comes up with an error message asking me to try again..

Views
Helpful
Replies