Views
Helpful
Replies

How to setup Cisco 890 true webinterface

wesley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a Cisco 890 Router. But I lost the setup CD/DVD to configure my Cisco 890. Can somebody tell me
how I can access the webinterface or setup from this router. Or can I somewhere download the software?

Thx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

On that picture you are the privileged exec mode, now you can configure the router executing configure terminal

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

View solution in original post

81 Replies 81

Hi

Please check this link, basically it is the configuration used on the devices, now if you are going to use the local credentials created on the device you need to configure:

ip http authentication local

The Access-list can be optional.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios/12_2/configfun/configuration/guide/ffun_c/fcf005.html

Also I was reading you need at least this image installed on your device:

15.2(4)M2
or
15.3(1)T

Hope it is useful

:-)

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

Hi,

I can access the interface via IP but it asks for username and password. These I don't know anymore. I already reset the router. Is there
any dafault username and password?

Kind Regards

Wesley

Hello,

try:

Username: Admin

Password: none (that means empty)

or

Username: cisco

Password: cisco

or

Username: Cisco

Password: Cisco

Hi,

doesn't work :(

I get this:

The server 192.168.1.100 is asking for your user name and password. The server reports that it is from level_15 or view_access

Hello,

try 'username1' for both username and password...

Hi,

no luck. Strange. Reset and still nothing

Type: cisco892w-agn-p-k9

Hello,

try:

username1

password1

This is a one time username and password and needs to be changed after logging in...

Hello,

also nothing. I dont know what could be the problem here with this router....

How do you reset the router ? With the reset button at the back ?

Unplug the router, push and hold the reset button while you plug the power cord back in. Continue holding the reset button for up to 30 seconds and let the router boot as normal.

Hello,

have you tried:

admin

admin

Hi

Please check this link:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/800/hardware/installation/guide/800HIG/initalconfig.html

If you have access via CLI, you can configure:

Example:

username Cisco Privi 15 password Cisco
enable secret Cisco

Hi,

Now it is resetted correctly. Now I have IP 10.10.10.1

Gonna try now the basic username and password

Perfect, please keep us posted.

:-)

Hi,

the following I get when login in to the router is:

Cisco CP Express requires at least Internet Explorer 5.5, Netscape Navigator 7.1,
or Firefox 1.0.2.

Your browser does not seem meet these requirements. (Netscape version 7.0)
You can continue, but proper functioning is not guaranteed.

Using: Explorer 11, also have Firefox and Edge. Chrome also not working.

When clicking OK nothing happens

Kind Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card