Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Hub & Spoke Topology with Two Different SP

Hi

I am Using  MPLS network from two different SP . At Hub Location i have two router with One switch and Running VRRP between them , PE-CE Routing protocol at Hub Location is e-BGP . Now at spoke location there are some sites i am running e-BGP with first SP and Static with Second SP , At other Spoke Location I am running e-BGP with Second SP and Static with first SP ( this is because at spoke there are router which do not support e-BGP).

My challenge is i want to configure  Active/Passive at spoke location . the router which is running e-bgp should be active and the one with static should be passive , i am able to control the outgoing traffic at each spoke location , but how to control the incoming traffic from Hub location . ( Also as i mention half the link are running  e-bgp with first SP and half with Second SP , I want to make the link which is running e-bgp as active link at all the spoke location , irrespective of SP . Kindly suggest

Everyone's tags (1)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content