cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I already don't like this new Netpro format

Steven Williams
Level 4
Level 4

Ok so when I look at my activity it only has 3 discussions that I have started or been a part of? Where is all my history? I am looking for a conversation that I had a few weeks back that I cannot find. It involved great information by Jon Marshall about MPLS VPN with ISIS in the core and iBGP peering. I am attempting some more labs and Im stuck again and need to reference this conversation. Anyone else having trouble accessing past activity with their profile?

1 Reply 1

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Steven,

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience.  Due to the platform migration only content created on the new site is recognized as "recent activity" in your profile.  That said, we are working on a profile view that will display all content created. We hope to have this feature released shortly. 

For a short term work-around if you do a search for your user ID you can find the content you are looking for.

We have a feedback forum for the new site.  Please feel free to post comments/suggestions there going forward

Thanks,

Dan

Cheers, Dan
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card