Views
Helpful
Replies

I am back with my CCIE

mohammedmahmoud
Level 11
Level 11

Dear Friends,

I am happy to be back, especially with my CCIE number, yes i've done it :) , from the first attempt (Edison, i understood your point!), it was a very tough road, but thanks God i've reached the end alive.

NetPro and you guys are one of the reasons of success (its not an advertisement :) ) , helping people out with your own experience, searching with them for new solutions, and listening for others' experiences, i think this is the best way to always learn more and more, and even understand what you know better and better, and eventually leading you out to be an expert.

Thank you guys, and i think its about time to engage with you again, i am really glade to be back.

BR,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

22 Replies 22

Hi Edison,

Thank you very much, i've tried this from a couple of days, and i got an error stating that "The Company Name you have provided does not match the CCIE number you have provided.", after contacting the PRT, they responded by the following (i am posting their reply if anybody else is interested):

"Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for contacting PRT.

I have reviewed your case and have determined a resolution.

Our records indicate that you have not registered your company "NOOR Advanced Technology" with Cisco as a partner and therefore since you are not considered a partner will not be able to add your CCIE to your CCO account.

Please log into the Partner Registration tool using your Cisco user id and password and register your company.

Once you complete the registration you will automatically be associated to the company as the administrator.

Please allow our database 48hrs to upgrade your access to partner.

I hope this information answers your questions.

This case will now be closed.

Regards,

PRT"

So i think i must register my company first, to be able to update my CCIE status in my CCO account.

BR,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

Mohammed,

You must be careful doing so. If you associate your CCIE # with your company, they will hold it for x amount of time so when looking for another job, you can't use your number as leverage.

This is something that has been discussed in groupstudy, check its archives ...

Edison,

Thanks for warning me, i'll check groupstudy archives and get back to you, can i unicast you for more discussion, my email is mmma@gawab.com.

BR,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

Harold Ritter
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Congratulations for your CCIE Mohammed!!! Welcome back to NetPro.

Harold Ritter
Sr Technical Leader
CCIE 4168 (R&S, SP)
harold@cisco.com
México móvil: +52 1 55 8312 4915
Cisco México
Paseo de la Reforma 222
Piso 19
Cuauhtémoc, Juárez
Ciudad de México, 06600
México

yagnesh_tel
Level 1
Level 1

Congrats Mohammed. Well looking at your knowledge I didn't have slighest doubt that you can not make this in first attempt. We were missing your expert advice since last few months. Hope to see you as active as you were in netpro.

Congrats and Welcome back my friend

Narayan

Kevin Dorrell
Level 10
Level 10

Well done Mohammed. Congratulations! That is an inspiration and an encouragement. I have had 2 attempts so far and it is good to know there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm looking forward to reading your postings and learning from your experience. In fact, I have learnt something from you already today, on day 1.

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

My best congratulations.

Massimiliano.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card