cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I surrender, some advice please...

joseph
Level 1
Level 1

I have been trying to march to my own drummer but it looks like I can't get that square peg into that round hole no matter how hard is shove.

Now it's time to ask the community for some suggestions as to how I might resolve my problem.  Just for your information, the Splash Page being used is NoCatSplash and I have that working without a problem once the wireless node hits the server (159.xxx.xxx.20).

The problem:

I have been tasked to make our three wireless networks go through a common Splash Page.  The three wireless networks break down as follows.

Local wireless network is directly connected to the same Cisco ASA 5510 as the destination Splash page.

Looks like this 10.1.0.0/24  all output needs to go through here 159.xxx.xxx.20 (Splash Page IP)

Remote wireless network #1 is connected to the Cisco ASA 5510 as the destination Splash page through a tunnel.

Looks like this 192.168.103.0/24  needs to go through here 159.xxx.xxx.20 (Splash Page IP)

Remote wireless network #2 is connected to the Cisco ASA 5510 through a Nat IP that is allowed on the ASA.

Looks like this 10.1.0.0/24  needs to go here 159.xxx.xxx.20 (Splash Page IP)

I have WAPs available that let me see the Wireless Nodes IP addresses at 159.xxx.xxx.20 without NAT for the Local Wireless and Network 1.

I am not even going to think about network 2 right now because I think it will require a different solution, but is part of the big picture.

In Summary:

Local Wireless Network --- ASA 5510 --- 159.xxx.xxx.20

Wireless Network #1 --- Tunnel --- ASA 5510 --- 159.xxx.xxx.20

Network #2 after I figure out Local and Network #1.

Thanks Yet Again

--Joe

1 Reply 1

joseph
Level 1
Level 1

This discussion has been solved.

Thanks

--Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: