Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our beta test area to get started.

Installing WEB as well FTP server on Private IP Range

Hello,

Netpros....

I do have scenerion like,

ISP CLOUD----->(61.xx.xx.xx)CISCO 3005 VPN(192.168.1.100)------>SWITCH(Non Managable)------>SERVER(192.168.1.11).......HOST.......(192.168.1.XX)

I wans to maintain WEB server as well FTP on same Servere Hardware. But i do have only one public ip address and currently my local server is running on private ip address range.

How can i do configure webserver and can allow ftp from outside. cisco vpn 3005 (IOS 4.7) is the gateway device of my locan lan.

Anybody found solution reply...

Thanks,

Dhaval Tandel

• WAN Routing and Switching
1 REPLY
Blue

Re: Installing WEB as well FTP server on Private IP Range

what you'll need to do is to NAT your private IP for your server to your 1 available public IP address as well as 'redirect' specific protocols to that NATted address (your server)

the protocols you need to 'redirect' would be HTTP, HTTPS & FTP.

or perhaps, since you're using a VPN 3005 concentrator, maybe a WebVPN SSL VPN Client can get you what you need. see the following link for more info:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_configuration_example09186a008055641a.shtml

Views
Helpful
Replies