Views
Helpful
Replies

interface f0/0 up and down

ahmedssk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a problem with my interface e0/1 in a 2650 it?s been up and down for more than one month now. I've changed the router supposing, it?s an Ethernet problem as well as the cable from sw2, and this router offers static IP translation between 10.1.0.0/24 subnet and 192.168.0.0/24 subnet. It doesn?t know if it?s the configuration is causing this problem; I've attached a copy of the configuration and a diagram of my network connectivity.

3 Replies 3

Danilo Dy
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I see from the diagram that there is a switch (SW1) between Router 2650XM and SW2.

Try hard-coding the speed and duplex to 100BaseT/Full-dupex both Router 2650XM F0/1 and SW1 FE port connecting to Router 2650XM

Dandy

jarvar832004
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Actually u r n need to translate the 10.x.x.x segment to 192.168 or the reverse? Becos according to the config the 192.168 will be translated into 10.x. If the traffic is in the reverse direction then you may have to change the format a little

bradlesliect
Level 1
Level 1

Change the speed and duplex on both ends of the problem interface to be the same, preferably 100/full.

Let us know if it works.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card