Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IP phone over adsloPOTS - outside (mobile) calls rings but no conversation

I set up a VPN LAN to LAN between a cisco 877 and a cisco 3000 concentrator. Internal IP calls between phones work ok . When i tried to call a mobile phone ,that usualy works ok, from the router side, the mobile rings but no conversation is establish. The same happens if tried from the mobile to the phone behind the router. Option 150 is set up in the dhcp pool in the router.

Any help? please

Thanks

Pedro

3 REPLIES

Re: IP phone over adsloPOTS - outside (mobile) calls rings but n

Since outside calls are send to 192.168.255 and that is the loopback address only know by OSPF on the Call Manager side of the outer . Is it possbible that i'm right? and if so what is the solution? Maybe a static route? but where ? Can someone help?

VIP Purple

Hello Guy,

I am currently checking your problem, can you meanwhile try to configure 'voice rtp send-recv' in global configuration mode ? Not sure if that command is available for your router...

Also, you might want to check this document:

Call Failure to Long Distance/Mobile Destination

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk1077/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094487.shtml

Regards,

GP

Hi GP

THanks for your sugestions. That Command doesn't exist in the 977 cisco router . I'm still reading the docs you mentioned. Also created a static route on the concentrator to route 192.168.255.1 the loopback address in and add permit out on the access list on the router side for the the same dest.ip

Still not working

Any sugestions are welcome.

Cheers,

Pedro

Views
Helpful
Replies