cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISDN error

hannyong
Level 1
Level 1

*Mar 2 20:46:56.293: ISDN **ERROR**: Module-CCPRI Function-CCPCC_CallRoutingIn Error-Unknown event received in message from L3 or Host: 58

Anyone seen the above or know where do I start looking? Thanks in advance

4 Replies 4

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hann

I tried to find this with the Error Message Decoder from the Cisco web site but it did not find anything about it. I also did some searching on the Cisco site and did not find anything.

If you have a service contract on this router I would suggest opening a case with Cisco TAC.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hi Rick,

Yeah, I did some search too, but couldn't find anything. So far, it seems like an ISDn event msg. It's not affecting anything at the moment, and it only appears during a debug isdn q931. I'm just waiting to see if anyone had similar problems before.

smothuku
Level 7
Level 7

Hi ,

Found the below info from Cisco...

CSCeg20283

Symptoms: E1R2 SS7 calls fail to come up when more than one call is made with the following ISDN error:

ISDN Se1/6:15 SC **ERROR**: call_connect: call_id not found, rejecting call ISDN **ERROR**: Module-CCPRI Function-CCPCC_CallConnected Error-Unknown event received in message from L3 or Host: 4F

Conditions: This symptom is observed on a Cisco platform that runs Cisco IOS Release 12.3(11)T.

Workaround: There is no workaround.

better go for different image.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_4t/release/notes/124TCAVS.html

Thanks,

Satish

Hi Satish,

I did saw that bug during my research, but I see it linking to E1R2 and using SS7. My setup is pure basic H323 with ISDN PRI.

Thanks

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card