Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

..ISDN PRI debug issues..

I have calls passing through ISDN PRI lines and were completing normally but now have seized to do so with mostly cause code 31 sent back. I have run debug q931 and captured the result from several calls(see attachment). Can anyone please tell where the problem is ?

Another question, what is the command to make active calls to terminate or end after a given period of time on the ISDN channels (let's say 50 mins)? Am using an AS5300. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: ..ISDN PRI debug issues..

hey ,

If u see the cause ID -- specificed in debug q931 " Cause i = 0x829F - Normal, unspecified " thats the reason why the links does not comes up / make calls

Now seperate code :: 0x , 82 , 9f and that means

82?the public network near the local user (local telco switch)

9F Normal, unspecified

This message reports the occurrence of a normal event when no standard cause applies. No action is required.

I think you should get back to telco on the same

Kindly rate the post

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/129/isdn_disc_code.html

2 REPLIES

hey ,

If u see the cause ID -- specificed in debug q931 " Cause i = 0x829F - Normal, unspecified " thats the reason why the links does not comes up / make calls

Now seperate code :: 0x , 82 , 9f and that means

82?the public network near the local user (local telco switch)

9F Normal, unspecified

This message reports the occurrence of a normal event when no standard cause applies. No action is required.

I think you should get back to telco on the same

Kindly rate the post

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/129/isdn_disc_code.html

Thank you. Your explanation helped alot.

Views
Helpful
Replies