Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ISDN PRI

Hi ladies & gents,

I have a hub and spoke topology where on the hub site I have a 30 channel E1, and on each spoke site I have many BRIs.

Now on the E1 of Hub site, should I use 'channel-group' or 'pri-group' command? And can you please kindly give the explanation of when I should use each?

Thanks

4 REPLIES

Re: ISDN PRI

Hi

If you are going to configure dial in or dial out using the E1 PRI then you have to configure pri-group command under your controller interface.

regds

Hi

Edwin is correct pri-group is needed, an example like the one below is what I use for the same situation you have.

controller E1 3/0

pri-group timeslots 1-31

Channel-group is used to bind physical interfaces into a port-channel/etherchannel.

hope this helps

Stuart

Hi gents,

Thanks for the reply. Do you guys have any examples on how I can lick the 30 Serial sub-interfaces to the dialer interfaces? I have heaps of spoke sites and I would imagine that I need a dialer interface for each spoke site if i need to be able to both dial-in and dial-out from the main PRI hub site.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies