Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Modem Router AUX connectivity

Hi All
I am currently working on trying to configure a modem with one of our Cisco routers. At this time we have a modem that is connected but I am hoping to configure few more modems which will be used in other locations. The current modem is connected to the AUX port on the router. I have used the following command AT&F1S0=1&W in the past to configure the modem.I have received what seems to be a different version of the same modem and when using the same command it seems that the modem answers but the result I get on hyperterm screen are scribles. I am hoping someone knows a better command to get this working. . Can someone help. Thank you in advance.

Modem in use Hayes Accura External RS-232

Router Setup

Tty Line Typ     Tx/Rx    A Modem  Roty AccO AccI  Uses  Noise Overruns  Int

0    0 CTY              -    -      -    -    -     0     47    0/0      -

1    1 AUX   9600/9600  - inout     -    -    -     0      0    0/28972   Tty Line Typ     Tx/Rx    A Modem  Roty AccO AccI  Uses  Noise Overruns  Int
      0    0 CTY              -    -      -    -    -     0     47    0/0      -
      1    1 AUX   9600/9600  - inout     -    -    -     0      0    0/28972
Everyone's tags (3)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content