multilink s01/1:0 taking errors/controller is clean
I have a multilink set up with 8T1's. Have been having chronic issues with one of the controllers taking errors (also causing the serial interface to take errors). All intrusive tests to the internal CSU have been clean. I changed the LBO (cablelength) on the controller to short 220ft being that it's not that far from the demarcation point. now the controller is perfectly clean but I am still incrementing errors on the serial interface link =
T1 0/1/1 is up.
Applique type is Channelized T1
Cablelength is short 220
No alarms detected.
alarm-trigger is not set
Soaking time: 3, Clearance time: 10
AIS State:Clear LOS State:Clear LOF State:Clear
Version info FPGA Rev: 08121917, FPGA Type: PRK4
Framing is ESF, FDL is ansi & att, Line Code is B8ZS, Clock Source is Line.
CRC Threshold is 320. Reported from firmware is 320.
Serial0/1/1:0 is up, line protocol is up
Hardware is DSX1
MTU 1700 bytes, BW 1536 Kbit/sec, DLY 20000 usec,
reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 2/255
Encapsulation PPP, LCP Open, multilink Open
Link is a member of Multilink bundle Multilink1, crc 16, loopback not set
Keepalive set (10 sec)
Last input 00:00:00, output 00:00:00, output hang never
Last clearing of "show interface" counters 18:15:22
Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 0
Queueing strategy: weighted fair [suspended, using FIFO]
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.