I am running a 2821 Router running 12.4(23) and I am having some odd experiences with nat.
Basically i want the clients on one subnet to be natted for everything except DNS traffic.
The natting works correctly if im just testing basic nat. however when I add an access list it is inconsistent. I added an access list which has basically a deny statements matching any udp/tcp traffic on port 53 and a permit statement for all IP.
When i clear the nat translations and do an NSLookup on a client on the subnet the first few queries are not natted.However they then randomly start to be natted, and the translations shows udp translations on port 53
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3.
16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted
towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are
looking for early feedback from customers befor...
Introduction Featured Speakers Luis Espejel is the Telecommunications
Manager of IENova, an Oil & Gas company. Currently he works with Cisco
IOS® and Cisco IOS XE platforms, and NX to some extent. He has also
worked as a Senior Engineer with the Routing P...
In this session you can learn more about Layer 3 multicast and the best
practices to identify possible threats and take security measures. It
provides an overview of basic multicast, the best security practices for
use of this technology, and recommendati...