Helpful
Replies

Nat Translations

rajivjb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured Static nat.

when i am trying to remove the static nat entry i am getting an warning message %translations not found.I removed the ip nat inside and ip nat outside statemetn and cleared the nat translation entries from the router.Then again i tried to remove it,but still the same warning message i am getting and when i am seeing the sh run configs the static nat entry is still there.

IOS (tm) 3700 Software (C3725-IS-M), Version 12.3(10b).Please let me know if u have some solutions.

3 Replies 3

cisand2002
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

I think that as far as you clear the nat the is traffic that initaite it again.

May be you need to stop the traffic that is using nat (blocking local source that use nat, or shut interface if possible ) then clear and remove config.

HTH

cisand

This is because the translation is active. You need to terminate this translation.

You can do this,

"clear ip nat trans *"

and then "no ip nat....."

but you need to do it fast, is better if you have two sessions, one for clear and second for no.

hello again,

here is cisco link that explain how to do this

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094422.shtml#stopping

HTH

cisand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card