Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

NCE - AIM-TPO-1

This might be a really dumb question but here goes..... I recently have been testing the AIM-TPO-1 card to improve WAN perfomance to a remote site. I can see all kinds of stats regarding the TCP optimization and SCTP encapsulation but I don't see a command and can't figure out how to see what compression this card is doing. It is supposed to be doing layer 4 multicast and redundant header compression. Does anyone know the command(s) to display compression stats or can you point me a manual.

Thanks

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: NCE - AIM-TPO-1

Use the show pas caim stats aim-slot command to display statistics describing the operation of the data compression AIM.

Use the show compress command to display the compression ratio and other data compression statistics for a data compression AIM or for software compression.

This command displays the number of the optimized connections and compression ratios

- sh tpo id statistics

Views
Helpful
Replies