I am sorry, the default route on ASA is to a different network as I have another network configured on same ASA. I dont think I can configured 2 default routes on ASA right?
eg - route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 x.x.x.x
route outside1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 y.y.y.y
1. I do not need any security between the vlans as they are all internal. All the internal traffic is routed through 3750. So this will be access port as you advised
2. As I do not have the default route to 1700 from ASA, I believe I need the static routes on 1700 for remote networks. In any case if I do not want to do the routing on 1700, can I do the routing for remote networks on 3750 and add the static routes there. If I do this, I think I also need the static routes on the ASA as well.
can you please provide the sample config on 1700 router for VPN crypto acl
3. route inside 10.1.0.0 255.255.0.0 10.1.1.1 - on ASA
2) When you say remote networks, do you mean remote networks via the VPN. In which case the 1700 will not need a route to these remote networks. But the ASA device will need routes pointing to the 1700 if the 1700 is not the default gateway for the ASA (still a little unclear about this)
3) Yes you will need these routes so the 1700 and the ASA device know how to get to all your internal networks.
Question We run asr9001 with XR 6.1.3, and we have a very long delay to
login w/ SSH 1 or 2 to the device compare to IOS device. After
investigation, the there is 1s delay between the client KEXDH_INIT and
the server (XR) KEXDH_REPLY. After debug ssh serv...
Introduction The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior when the V-bit (Virtual-link bit) is
present in a non-backbone area. The V-bit is signaled in Type-1 LSA only
if the router is the endpoint of one or ...
Hi, I am seeing quite a few issues with patch install and wanted to
share my experience and workaround to this. Login to admin via CLI, then
access root with the “shell” command Issue “df –h” and you’ll probably
see the following directory full or nearly ...