Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Need to verify OER and PFR

H  i  ...

I have configured PFR between hub & spoke site , applicaiton server is at hub location & client is on spoke site .

both sites have one MC/BR and one BR router . How can i verify pfr is working fine .show command outputs for MC and BR attached for ref .

thnx

madu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Need to verify OER and PFR

Hello,

We have a PfR troubleshooting document which I would recommend for review:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/PfR:Troublehooting:System

Once you have verified the operation of the PfR system then you can issue the following commands:

show oer master policy - provides information on your configured policy settings.

show pfr master policy  - same command however in newer code it was changed to keyword pfr.

show oer master prefix - provides information on prefixes that have been learned.

show pfr master prefix  - same command however in newer code it was changed to  the keyword pfr.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Best Regards,

Steve Lyons - Cisco

1 REPLY

Re: Need to verify OER and PFR

Hello,

We have a PfR troubleshooting document which I would recommend for review:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/PfR:Troublehooting:System

Once you have verified the operation of the PfR system then you can issue the following commands:

show oer master policy - provides information on your configured policy settings.

show pfr master policy  - same command however in newer code it was changed to keyword pfr.

show oer master prefix - provides information on prefixes that have been learned.

show pfr master prefix  - same command however in newer code it was changed to  the keyword pfr.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Best Regards,

Steve Lyons - Cisco

Views
Helpful
Replies