Views
Helpful
Replies

NetPro forum support

mounir.mohamed
Level 7
Level 7

Dear All,

Anybody know the contact address for Cisco NetPro forum!! i need to report vert strange issue happened in my profile, so if anybody know such contact please help.

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

27 Replies 27

Dear ankbhasi,

Yes :) Thanks again

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Dear All,

I have a veryyy strange problem, MY rating jumps up bu just pressing refresh on my Internet Explorer in an abnormal behavior, i was 277 point's today, Then and after only one hour i found my self 320 point, then and after only 10 minutes i found my points 390 and so on, i can not beleive i got all such points on a short period with few replies.

Here is a log:

Name Points Average

Rating

mounir.mohamed 320 4.6 6

My points after 5 minutes:

Name Points Average

Rating

mounir.mohamed 430 4.6 6

Kindly advice in order to preserve the value of rating.

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Hi Mounir,

Use the same feedback link and update the issue there and Netpro moderator will take care of the issue.

Regards,

Ankur

Dear ankbhasi,

Done, but i get crazy how that happen, YOU can not imagen how the rate was growth, it get up 100 point with only one refresh press.

i was 320 and just few minutes i got 430, in the same time the number of votes was 127, durring such few minutes my votes become 149, so if we say there is 22 user rate my with the maximum rate value "5" i will never get this rate, also it's not logic all the users rate me in the same seconds, also the number solved issue growth,So What happen!!

Do you think they migrate my duplicate profile Twice!!

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Hey Mounir,

I don't want to make any wrong presumptions :). You never know what happened at the background so lets wait for the updates from moderator.

Regards,

Ankur

Dear Ankur,

i'm waiting but i'm worry because tomorrow i may find my self having a points more than the moderator, and this time i will lost my credibility :(

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

But is easy to get more points than moderators, as they have none :)

The one thing would decrease your credibility, is if you was to say you hacked the site to get the points :)

Sure no, because i can not do that :) and if the points keep increased i will change my username and start from 0 it's Honor more than get points from null0, i got 110 point in 2 minute so it's a blackhole because no human can do that it's a magic:)

Yes it's a profile issue, i got the below message while i close the internet explorer and try to login again

Networking Professionals Connection

NetPro

************** ERROR: Missing ending tag ************** ERROR: Missing ending tag ************** ERROR: Missing ending tag ************** ERROR: Missing ending tag ************** ERROR: Missing ending tag ************** ERROR: Missing ending tag

************** ERROR: Missing ending tag

Oh, the follies of being part of a star system :)

No code NO bugs, the bugs will be there as soon as there is a code :)

Very strange, the moderator ask me to contact web-help@cisco.com!!!!

It's seems to be big issue :)

I had received an email from Netpro Admin today, which declear that there is 3 guys rate me with over 100 point in one day and to be fair enough i had aggred with him to remove such points if not legal.

Thanks again Netpro Moderator :)

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: