Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

NetPro forum support

Dear All,

Anybody know the contact address for Cisco NetPro forum!! i need to report vert strange issue happened in my profile, so if anybody know such contact please help.

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: NetPro forum support

Hi Mounir,

As updated my Harold you may update your points and star related issues on Netpro feedback link and someone form netpro admin team will look into your problem.

Regards,

Ankur

Cisco Employee

Hi Mounir,

Great to know things got sorted out for you. I can feel the excitment in your post. Keep replying to this great forum with your valuable inputs and knowledge.

Regards,

Ankur

Cisco Employee

Hey Mounir,

I don't want to make any wrong presumptions :). You never know what happened at the background so lets wait for the updates from moderator.

Regards,

Ankur

27 REPLIES

i mean the mail for NetPro admin.

Cisco Employee

Mounir,

Please use the feedback form link on the following page:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=feedback

Hope this helps,

Harold Ritter
Sr. Technical Leader
CCIE 4168 (R&S, SP)
harold@cisco.com
México móvil: +52 1 55 8312 4915
Cisco México 
Paseo de la Reforma 222 Piso 19
Cuauhtémoc, Juárez
Ciudad de México, 06600
México

Dear hritter,

Thanks, i have very strange problem, currently i have bronze star with 112 points, but it's now shown with my username anymore, in the same time when i login via my account and check my profile i found everything normal (Points and star / recent posts is there) but if i post replay to any guest and if he click on my username it's will shown a very old posts only and no points at all, but if he check the top NetPro he will find my points and posts!!!!

Do you have any clarification for that.

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Cisco Employee

Hi Mounir,

As updated my Harold you may update your points and star related issues on Netpro feedback link and someone form netpro admin team will look into your problem.

Regards,

Ankur

Dear ankbhas,

My problem has been solved 2 days ago, i have received confirmation from NetPro Moderator that they trying to isolate my issue and Now my stars become visable, also it's seems that they migrate all my accounts because my rate points get up:) Thanks NetPro Moderator

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Hi,

it seems to me that you have two accounts, one "Mounir.Mohamed" and one "mounir.mohamed" all lowercase, from that the confusion.

Yes that's the case, but there is a relation between both accounts because when i login by mounir.mohamed and post any replay it's post it with Mounir.Mohamed :) very strange case.

i swear there is a relation between the tow accounts because when i changed the password of mounir.mohamed, it's automaticlly changed for Mounir.Mohamed!!!!

Hall of Fame Super Gold

In any case, thank you (not) for rating low a mere observation meant to help. I hope you will encounter similar appreciation in your efforts.

Dear p.bevilacqua,

Actually I?m not who rate your replay  also I will never rate anyone with NOT helpful rating points (1) why I should rate something not helpful for me, Sure everybody is thanked for any replay because at least he waste 30 seconds to replay in NetPro posts which is a great effort from my point of view, but if I do so I will rate everyone even if the replay not helpful, So it?s a big difference between the appreciation of professionals efforts (Like you) and the helpful posts which may come from inexperience person But he got it because he faced the same problem before, finally NEVER Assume  because am not who rate your replay with 1, but rally I?m appreciate your effort so much.

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Hi Mounir,

You are right -- one should never assume. But, I had found strange to be rated low for a casual and non-technical post with nobody involved but you. Anyway, does not matter at all.

Good luck!

Sure doesn't matter at all, you welcome man :)

I'm just rate for professional Attudie, the life not only technical :)

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Dear hritter,

Special thanks for you about your direct support, i can not rate you again the rate window closed it's seems that i can not rate more than once:)

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Cisco Employee

Hi Mounir,

Great to know things got sorted out for you. I can feel the excitment in your post. Keep replying to this great forum with your valuable inputs and knowledge.

Regards,

Ankur

Dear ankbhasi,

Yes :) Thanks again

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Dear All,

I have a veryyy strange problem, MY rating jumps up bu just pressing refresh on my Internet Explorer in an abnormal behavior, i was 277 point's today, Then and after only one hour i found my self 320 point, then and after only 10 minutes i found my points 390 and so on, i can not beleive i got all such points on a short period with few replies.

Here is a log:

Name Points Average

Rating

mounir.mohamed 320 4.6 6

My points after 5 minutes:

Name Points Average

Rating

mounir.mohamed 430 4.6 6

Kindly advice in order to preserve the value of rating.

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Cisco Employee

Hi Mounir,

Use the same feedback link and update the issue there and Netpro moderator will take care of the issue.

Regards,

Ankur

Dear ankbhasi,

Done, but i get crazy how that happen, YOU can not imagen how the rate was growth, it get up 100 point with only one refresh press.

i was 320 and just few minutes i got 430, in the same time the number of votes was 127, durring such few minutes my votes become 149, so if we say there is 22 user rate my with the maximum rate value "5" i will never get this rate, also it's not logic all the users rate me in the same seconds, also the number solved issue growth,So What happen!!

Do you think they migrate my duplicate profile Twice!!

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Cisco Employee

Hey Mounir,

I don't want to make any wrong presumptions :). You never know what happened at the background so lets wait for the updates from moderator.

Regards,

Ankur

Dear Ankur,

i'm waiting but i'm worry because tomorrow i may find my self having a points more than the moderator, and this time i will lost my credibility :(

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Hall of Fame Super Gold

But is easy to get more points than moderators, as they have none :)

The one thing would decrease your credibility, is if you was to say you hacked the site to get the points :)

Sure no, because i can not do that :) and if the points keep increased i will change my username and start from 0 it's Honor more than get points from null0, i got 110 point in 2 minute so it's a blackhole because no human can do that it's a magic:)

Yes it's a profile issue, i got the below message while i close the internet explorer and try to login again

Networking Professionals Connection

NetPro

************** ERROR: Missing ending tag ************** ERROR: Missing ending tag ************** ERROR: Missing ending tag ************** ERROR: Missing ending tag ************** ERROR: Missing ending tag ************** ERROR: Missing ending tag

************** ERROR: Missing ending tag

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Oh, the follies of being part of a star system :)

No code NO bugs, the bugs will be there as soon as there is a code :)

Very strange, the moderator ask me to contact web-help@cisco.com!!!!

It's seems to be big issue :)

I had received an email from Netpro Admin today, which declear that there is 3 guys rate me with over 100 point in one day and to be fair enough i had aggred with him to remove such points if not legal.

Thanks again Netpro Moderator :)

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content