cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Assessment Questionnaire

mumeer
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone please share a “Network Assessment Questionnaire”.

2 Replies 2

prdpvaghela
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Mumeer,

Can you assist me with the Network Assessment Report Templete.

Regards

Pradip Vaghela

+91-9320064180

rahulsharma85
Level 1
Level 1

I suppose these can be the relevant questions to be asked. 1. What is the bandwidth provisioned and consumed at each site? 2. Current Topology diagram 3. List of the local ISP’s at the regional sites, which are being used to create local VPN’s 4. WAN Utilization report for the HUB sites and all the critical spoke sites with redundancy 5. How many firewalls are there in place pointing towards the internet and between the corporate WAN sites(number and OEM)? 6. What are the QoS methods currently in use (Diffserve, CoS queuing in MPLs)? 7. List of VPN’s currently in use and the providers. 8. Number of VoIP gateways currently in use? 9. Number and load of the remote site applications run across WAN connections? i) Remote users gaining access from internet using VPN? ii) Remote users gaining access to database applications such as SQL, Oracle over internet/MPLS? iii) Remote user gaining access to non-database applications such as SAP/ERP, File shares or multimedia applications? 10. Protocol used in MPLS – BGP or EIRGP? 11. Any WAN optimization devices in place?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card