cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Infrastructure Help Required

steven.cage
Level 1
Level 1

Any advice would be appreciated. I am working for a client who's network infrastructure is detailed in the attached document.

The problem I have is with default gateways on the internal network. They use two different ISP connections to access the LAN from remote branch sites utilising IPSEC. The client has two sites using the same IP address space with one ISP connection coming into each site.

My main problem is related to the internal gateway settings and how to adjust the gatway when the client enters the network from the router who's address is not the default gateway.

Does anyone have any views on a particular technology HSSRP,GBLP to use to solve these issues?

Thanks for any help

Steve Cage

the technology I should adopt to solve , when a user from a branch site connects to site A

3 Replies 3

froggy3132000
Level 3
Level 3

Are you getting the Full 100MB dedicated between the two sites?

Have a look at this link

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6350/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00804dfa7d.html

Thanks for the info, yes we are getting the full 100MBs Full Duplex

Would using HSRP mean one of the incoming ISP connections would be unavailable as in Active/Passive?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco