Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

NM-4T & 3845 Compatibility?

I have some old NM-4T modules in a 3640 that need to be moved into a new 3845. I have had a quick search on CCO and it seems these are compatible so I should be OK. However the NM-4T modules are quite old - 'show diag' says 'Mueslix-4T Port adapter', 'Hardware revision 1.1' and 'Board revision J0'.

I remember a while ago where we had some NM-4T's (I think?) and they would not work in the routers we had - it could have been 3700's though?

Can anyone who has performed such a swap out confirm whether the NM-4T is compatible with a 3845?

Thanks

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gold

Re: NM-4T & 3845 Compatibility?

I have that board in a 3825. It says its a NM-4T= but has the same revision numbers as yours.

2 REPLIES
Gold

I have that board in a 3825. It says its a NM-4T= but has the same revision numbers as yours.

Cheers. Just another quick question regarding the interface numbering on the 3845 - is it the same as it would be on a 3640? i.e. NM-4T in slot 1, interfaces are serial 1/0, 1/1, 1/2 & 1/3?

Andy

Views
Helpful
Replies