cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to access VPN through GPRS network.

I use VPN Client 5.0.04.0300 to connect to a remote VPN network (ASA 5510) firewall. I can successfully login but I cannot access any resources (not even ping servers). Other collegues can do this from home by data card. I tried this from XP PCs with same results. I have a Airtel Mobile gprs connect with my laptop at home, on which I disabled all firewall features in order to troubleshoot, I even placed my laptop in DMZ but the results were always the same.

Can I have some help on this please?

3 Replies 3

Goutam Sanyal
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Sachin, Which is your problem- Ping or access the resources? Can you checked with another "User ID" from same XP PCs or ISP? If it is working then check your "User ID", where it has given the permit to access the resources or not. Thanks Goutam

Dear Gautam,

i am not able to Ping or access the resources by Airtel GPRS Phone. instead i can Ping or access all the resources by other DATA Card like reliance and Tata by the same user ID.

I am not able not understand the cause.

thanks

sachin sharma

Sachin, your collegues can access the same by which ISP's DataCard? The same? If not, then pls ask you ISP to allow the ESP or UDP 500 Packet through your GPRS. If yes, pls post the VPN Log. Thnaks Goutam

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card